New Cooking Classes
Crafting Izakaya Bites
Learn how to make popular Izakaya items from the chef of Nombe, first Izakaya in SF!
You can make mouth watering staples of Izakaya easily at home.
In this class, you will learn how to make delicious and super popular Izakaya bites. Learn the technique to create delicious items from the pro! We will use secret recipe for marinade and sauces.
2. Karaage (Japanese fried chicken)
3. Bacon wrapped Mochi
4. Grilled Eggplants with Miso sauce (Nasu Dengaku)
5. Yaki Onigiri
Learn how to make your own version of Nombe's Gourmet Ramenburger from the scratch!
In this class, you will make Gourmet Ramenburger from scratch!
1. You will make ramen buns
2. You will make the patties
3. You will put together the condiments
4. You will cook the burger
5. You will assemble the burger
6. You will enjoy your original burger with your class mates!!
We can accommodate vegetarian
Japanese Street Food
Come join me to the street of Japan!
Learn how to make Takoyaki from the master who created 1 hour line at SF Street Food Festival. Forget about the thin dry Okonomiyaki you can get at most restaurants here and make REAL Japanese Okonomiyaki at home!
In this 3 hour class, you will learn the technique to make successful "round" Takoyaki (grilled octopus balls) and fluffy Okonomiyaki (the Japanese savory pancake). At the end of the class, you will enjoy your own Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki!
1) I will give you the recipe for successful batter for both Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki
2) I will show you what you need to put into each dish
3) I will give you the tips for round Takoyaki and fluffy Okonomiyaki
We can accommodate vegetarian.
Ramen Noodle Making
This class is for the students who took my Ramen class already and would like to learn how to make Ramen noodles. I will not go over other components of making Ramen. In this class you will have a choice of Paitan (Chicken) soup as well.
In this class, you will make Ramen noodles from scratch and enjoy it with your own Ramen soup that you assemble in the class.
1. You will make ramen 2 types of noodles (1 with Kansui and 1 without)
2. You will make your own Kaeshi
3. You will cook Ramen (we will prepare Paitan & Tonkotsu stocks)
4. Enjoy your own Ramen